Avast using 100 disk
Why Avast taking up disk full
Fix Avast 100% disk usage in these five super advanced settings in Windows. Let’s start-
- Press windows + S key this will open search menu
- Type Task scheduler in the Start menu
- Right click on the Task scheduler Application and select run as administrator
- Examine task scheduler library then expand Microsoft and then windows
- Search for defrag directory here, Here we have to turn off the Defragmentation and disable the process
- So in the right side panel first click amend option and Click on yes
- And then click on disable option you can see the status of others disabled
This is the first step where you need to make sure that the defrag is turned off
- Now again press windows + S key together and type CMD then right-click on it and run it as administrator.
- Now start typing this command for super fetch follow Video screen
- Type in CMD – net.exe stop superfetch and hit enter
- some people might see yet an error for superfetch
- If you see an error then type- net.exe stop sysmain.
- Now press windows + R key to open run prompt, Type in it -services.msc and click on okay
- In the list search for super fetch if you do not find it then search forces main.
- Right click on it and open properties
- Change startup time to disabled.
- If it is running then click on stop button for 100 Disk Usage in Windows 10
- Now once you complete this you need to set virtual memory settings.
- To do that open file explorer right click on this PC on left and choose properties.
- Click on advanced system settings options.
- In advanced tab click on settings button then go to Advanced tab click on change button
- You need to set minimum allowed memory in the both of the box.
- Select custom size option and type in the number click on set button and select yes.
- Click on okay 100 Disk Usage Windows 10.
- Click on okay again.
- It will ask you to Restart your computer to save these settings.
- Select restart later we will restart the computer after we complete all our settings.
Let’s move to the next one.
- Now press windows and X key together select Device Manager from the menu.
- You should see it after ATA/ATAP Controllers then click to expend.
- After expanded >> right-click on standard safety controller then click on properties
- Tab click on driver details button > you should cease to aside or this wise drivers.
- Click ok then go to details tab.
- In pro IT drop-down select device > instance path 100 Disk Usage Windows 10
- Now copy paths and open Notepad and past it is we will require this by doing the next step.
- Now press windows + S to open search > type in registry editor
- Right click on registry editor and run as an administrator
- In registry editor expand H key local machine and then expend System then go to Current control set.
- In Current control set expend Enum
- Then side here we need to select our copy did. Open notepad and find out the right one.
- Take some time and sell the right ID
- Expend end it and expand the in a key to open device parameters then interrupt management.
- You should see message signaled interrupts properties > click on it.
- On the right side area you should seems > I supported key
- Right-click on it and select modify then change the value from 1 to 0 and save the key.
- Now close all registry editor and notepad
- Now press windows + S key and type services
- In the list find out windows search service
- Right-click on it and go to properties > click on stop button
- Then select startup type to disabled > click on apply and okay
- In the same list find Windows Update service or properties of that service
- And stop that service and disable it as well this will stop unwanted or to up these in background make sure it is stopped.
We’ll see the results in the task manager so quickly restart the computer.
Now press ctrl + Shift + Escape key together to see the low disk usage.
Hey Guys! I Hope your Avast huge Disk Usage related query is solved. If like our post then please share our other blog post to your friends.